On-Site Paper Shredding & Document or Media Destruction
Destroy sensitive materials before they leave your sight
Onsite shredding is a service designed for organizations requiring the immediate and witnessed destruction of confidential materials on their premises. This service is typically required for destruction of copyrighted, royalty-based, or other highly sensitive materials. Strict best practices maintain security and privacy.
Our onsite document destruction service offers:
- - Complete onsite destruction of paper-based media assets
- - Service performed by background checked; safety and security screened destruction specialists and equipment operators
- - Mobile shredding vehicles outfitted with precision destruction equipment and comprehensive security controls
- - Documented, single chain-of-custody to establish accountability
- - Secure and environmentally friendly disposition of shredded materials
Specially engineered mobile units bring secure shredding to you
VRC places secure containers in appropriate locations throughout your premises. At regularly scheduled intervals, our uniformed specialists transfer the contents of the containers to secure vehicles parked on your site. Materials are shredded beyond practicable reconstruction in our industrial-grade, mobile shredding units and then transferred to one of VRC’s highly secure facilities.
From our facility, paper-based materials are sent to authorized plants for recycling; plastics are delivered to a recycling facility or incinerated on premises. At the conclusion of every shredding engagement, a certificate of destruction is provided, ensuring a documented end to the chain-of-custody established by VRC.
Off-Site Paper Shredding & Document or Media Destruction
Secure, cost-effective and transparent
For organizations who require ongoing, verified destruction of sensitive materials, VRC offers secure, offsite destruction services. Strict best practices ensure a closed and consistent chain-of-custody, resulting in a tightly controlled, documented process that limits security breaches.
VRC Offsite Destruction offers:
- Complete destruction of paper, plastics and other media
- Trained, insured personnel and highly secure facilities and processes
- Documented chain-of-custody for accountability
- Secure, environmentally friendly disposition of destroyed materials
- Short-term holding service option to facilitate last-minute recovery
- Witnessed destruction, as required
A secure process, from end to end
With Offsite Destruction, VRC places secure containers in appropriate locations on your premises. At regularly scheduled intervals, our uniformed specialists transfer the containers to secure vehicles. Materials are delivered to one of our destruction centers, which feature strict ID badge/security procedures, perimeter monitoring, secure exterior fencing, and closed-circuit TV surveillance.
After materials are destroyed beyond practicable reconstruction, paper is sent to pulping mills for recycling; plastics are delivered to a recycling facility or incinerated on premises. At the conclusion of every destruction engagement, a certificate of destruction is provided, ensuring a documented end to the chain-of-custody established by VRC.
As required, representatives from your organization are allowed to witness VRC destruction activities first-hand. This may be desirable in the destruction of copyrighted, royalty-based, or highly sensitive materials – and is often legally required in the destruction of counterfeit or unlicensed materials.