A Message to our Customers about Coronavirus from our CEO, Danny Palo (March 12, 2020)
Dear VRC Client,
We appreciate the trust you place in our team when you need records and information management solutions. VRC takes this responsibility seriously. In the present environment, all of us need to conduct business smarter and more consciously. VRC’s number one priority is staying focused on doing what we can to protect our clients and team members while we continue to conduct business. Our plans thus far include following CDC tips for preventing the spread of flu and Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our planning and ongoing efforts are focused on precautions to ensure we are protecting our team members and clients from contact with what could spread this disease. As such, we are:
- Asking our teams to check with clients before continuing service to clients in areas noted by CDC as restricted areas or to clients who have indicated they are closing their facilities to outside personnel or visitors.
- Monitoring CDC sites for the latest updates.
- Enacting our business continuity plan, which allows our entire workforce to operate and continue servicing our clients, including making allowances for team members who have remote work capabilities to work remotely as needed.
- Partnering with our facility management to ensure our offices are being appropriately sanitized, as well as establishing standards for guests and employees entering and leaving our offices.
- Communicating with our employees to ensure we are aware of current conditions and monitoring for any updates.
A full report on the processes Vital Records Control is taking to help our customers and employees is available upon request. It outlines our expanded cleaning and disinfecting of our facilities, distribution of hand sanitizer to help employees and customers, and other known preventative strategies.
Executive Management in Memphis, TN, has a Response Team to guide our customer response and will lead our team of employees. This includes our customer service representatives handling incoming calls, medical information specialists releasing patient records, and our records management team taking extra care of you. Further, our IT Departments and operation management teams are working diligently to respond to your needs. Our goal is for you to have peace of mind knowing that our best-in-class employees have your back.
Putting our customers first is one of our core values, and we are committed to keeping you fully informed as the situation evolves. While we’re dedicated to providing you with the information needed to make informed decisions, we also understand the need for flexibility based on your individual circumstances. We know that in today’s world, information is a fundamental element to your business, which is why VRC will not stop at this time stop day-to-day operations.
Thank you for your continued trust in Vital Records Control, and we look forward to continuing our relationship with each of you.
President and Chief Executive Officer, Vital Records Control