Vital Records Control Chicago, IL provides document scanning services for Chicago companies to convert their physical documents into easy-to-find digital files.
From scanning a small department’s records to streamlining document management processes, our Chicago document scanning specialists have the expertise to help you digitize documents and store them in an accessible, affordable way.
Imaged documents can be saved on portable media, stored online utilizing our hosted image storage solutions, or exported to a document management system of your choice.
Chicago, IL Document Scanning Services
No matter what the size of your document scanning project, our local Chicago imaging specialists work with you to determine the items you need to have scanned, the format they’re needed in, and how you prefer to access them. We’re here to help with your digital conversion project:
- Does your office have a file room filled with decades-old documents? We can quickly scan your materials and give you an electronic database to work with.
- Is there a part of your document workflow that requires imaging? Our imaging experts will scan documents at any point in their journey, even if scanning is needed immediately.
- Do you require a mail-to-document solution? We can scan your mail and upload it to you.
- Do you need an X-ray film converted to digital? We’ve got a proven process to help you.
We scan countless types of media and records other than standard-sized documents, including:
- 16 mm and 35 mm archived film imaging
- Large-format images (up to 42 inches wide)
- EKG strips and fetal monitor images
- Jacketed microfilm
- Microfilm and microfiche in 16 mm and 32 mm sizes
- Bound books
- Newspaper collections
- Ask us about your unique requirement
Learn more about our document scanning services available to you in Chicago.