Transforming your El Paso, TX company from hard copies to digital files is the first step towards becoming a more efficient business.
Vital Records Control is here to help you every step of the way, offering document scanning services for businesses in El Paso and the surrounding region.
Digital transformation removes paper-intensive processes and replaces it with automated workflow and improved business applications. Scanned files can be easily retrieved with a click of the mouse, rather than the hassle of digging through bulky filing cabinets.
Here’s What You Can Expect from Our Local Scanning Experts:
- Our team preps documents for imaging with the removal of staples, bindings, and more.
- High-end scanners convert your physical records into the clearest images possible.
- After scanning, our imaging specialists carefully review each image for clarity and proper page orientation. We’ll rescan poor images.
- Need your files indexed? We’ll organize them by record classification, client name, and more.
- Digital files are imported to the format of your choice or in your preferred document management system (DMS).
Our El Paso experts have scanned thousands of paper and media files. We’ll help you scan:
- Bound Books
- Fetal monitors
- Large Format including blueprints
Our document scanning services enable your business to:
- Save Time
- Turn filing rooms into searchable digital images. We’ll pick up your boxed records for scanning and return them to you after imaging has occurred. We’ll also store your physical records and shred them.
- Increase Productivity
- Online document storage and retrieval lead to workflow automation. Your documents are available to be accessed and shared, 24/7.
- Stop the Paper Process
- We intercept the document trail at your office and transform paper records into secure digital files that you can securely access.
- Secure and Protected
- Receive the highest level of security with our encryption transmission of your digital files. We accept total accountability for chain of custody from the time your document enters our data center until your staff access it online.
- Maximize Space
- Filing cabinets take up valuable office space. Document imaging removes paper and filing cabinets from your office by storing records digitally, allowing you to reallocate office real estate to productive activities.