Document scanning is the initial step to transitioning your Lexington, KY company towards a more digital, agile workplace. Vital Records Control is here to help you every step of the way to help your Lexington business achieve its digital transformation goals in a cost-effective, compliant manner.
Going digital will help improve business processes and reduce storage costs because documents will be searchable and easy to find on an online database.
Whether your company is looking for a more efficient way to access crucial information or save on costly office real estate in Lexington, KY, our local team of imaging specialists are here to design a solution that’s right for you.
Wide Variety of Scanning Services in Lexington
Since 1988, Vital Records Control has partnered with several local companies in Lexington and throughout the state of Kentucky to provide them with customizable document management options for their documents.
No matter what the size of your imaging project, or what format you require your digital documents in, we have the expertise and experience to scan it right, on time, and on budget.
Lexington imaging experts help you with all your document scanning needs:
- Removal of bindings and repair of paper edges so your documents are ready for scanning.
- Double-sided documents are easy for our local specialists to scan – simply let us know which side you want scanned first.
- Customized indexing to fit your specific meta-data and classification requirements.
- OCR (optical character recognition) so your files are easily searchable and editable.
- Proper page orientation so your files are always legible and identifiable.
- Conversion of paper files to the formats of your choice, including PDFs, JPEGs, TGIFFs, and more.
Our Lexington team is highly trained and capable of scanning documents of all formats, including:
- Standard sized paper records
- 16mm &35mm roll film
- Aperture cards
- Books – bound, with and without intact bindings
- Fetal monitors
- Wide format (e.g. blueprints/plans)