Vital Records Control Memphis, TN offers document scanning services that can help your company make the move towards a digital workplace.
Converting hard copies to digital files with our Memphis document scanning services will help optimize workflow and better leverage your technology and business assets. Immediate, on-demand access to your critical information allows you to gain competitive advantage and extract value from valuable data.
As one of the largest privately-owned records and document management companies in the nation, your Memphis company can trust our experience and ability to handle your documents with the utmost care. We have the expertise to scan your documents right, on time, and on budget. Our local Memphis experts carefully organize and scan your documents in bulk, saving your company time and costs.
Memphis Document Scanning Services
We’re based out of Memphis, TN with a local scanning team dedicated to helping you accomplish to your short-term and long-term business objectives.
First, we collect and transport your records to our Memphis digital center for scanning. Then, our local team carefully retrieves, preps, and scans your documents. High-speed scanners convert your documents to digital formats.
With each document scanning project, we implement quality control processes to check for wear, tear, and loss. Our imaging experts check for misfed files and image readability to ensure your files are scanned with the highest quality standards.
After the document imaging process is completed, we’ll return your physical documents back to you. Your digitized files can be immediately accessed in the format you need them in, including PDFs, JPEGs, TIFFs, and more.
Document Imaging Solutions to Meet Your Digital Needs:
- Large or small project size – From less than a box of documents to thousands of records, our digital specialists perform high-quality imaging to turn your paper formats in beautiful searchable images.
- Large or small document sizes – We digitize paper formats of all sizes. From sticky notes, business cards, maps to books, we carefully scan your documents with the highest level of care.
- Various file-type outputs – No matter what format you need your images in, we’re here to accommodate your digital needs. We can scan your documents into PDF’s, TIFF’s, JPEGs, and more.
- Delivered on time and on budget – We understand access to critical documents is needed for everyday business operations. We offer quick scanning turnaround times that work with your timeframe and budget.
- On-demand scanning services – When you store your records in one of our secure offsite facilities, you can easily request for them to be scanned as needed.
- One-time projects – No matter what the scope of your scanning project, our local digital imaging team is equipped to handle each project with the level of care and attention it requires.
- Recurring, scheduled scanning services – We’ll help your Memphis company make the move towards a digital transformation and scan documents from the point they enter your office.
- Rigorous quality control process – Every scanned image goes through intense quality controls to ensure you receive the highest quality images.
- Integrated with document management systems – Digitized files can easily be uploaded into your document management system for immediate access.
What is the cost of document scanning in Memphis, TN?
Pricing on scanning depends on a variety of factors, including size, quality, and other specifications. Further, preparing your files for scanning, indexing, and the transfer of digital copies must be considered for each document scanning project.
Our local team designs a customized solution to your individual needs to help minimize costs while providing the most value to you. Things to consider for your scanning project that might affect its costs include:
- Does your company need indexed, non-indexed, or OCR (optical character recognition) scanning services?
- How many pages are being imaged?
- What type of documents are you scanning?
- What are your company’s start and end dates for your scanning project?
- Do you have an existing document management system that your digital documents need to be compatible with?
Learn more about our document scanning services available to you in Memphis.