Organizing your paper files to digital copies is the initial step towards becoming a more productive business. Vital Records Control is here to help your Norfolk, VA company on its journey towards digitization, offering document scanning services for companies throughout the surrounding region.
There are many reasons your Norfolk business should consider embracing a digital strategy. The modern business climate is changing fast, and businesses that do not seek to adapt or evolve can lose a competitive advantage. Consider using our secure document scanning services as a cost-effective way to lay the groundwork for a successful, future digital transformation ahead.
Here’s What You Can Expect from Our Local Norfolk Document Scanning Experts:
- We’ll help your company prepare your documents for imaging, removing staples, repairing tears, and straightening corners.
- High-end scanners allow us to scan documents quickly and efficiently, so your project stays on task.
- After imaging, our scanning team carefully analyzes each digital file for clarity, proper page orientation, and color correctness. We’ll rescan poor quality images.
- We identify and index your documents according to your specifications. If needed, we’ll perform OCR (optical character recognition) services so that your files are text searchable.
- Your newly digitized files are saved in the format of your choice or in your preferred document management system (DMS).
Our local experts have scanned thousands of paper and media files. We’ll help you scan:
- Bound Books
- Fetal monitors
- Large Format including blueprints
Our document scanning services enable your business to:
- Save Time
- Paper and filing cabinets cost money. Going digital eliminates waste and improves your overall business functions.
- Improve Access and Productivity
- How much time do your employees spend digging through filing cabinets? With a digital document management strategy, you and your employees can collaborate remotely, streamlining your business processes.
- Secure Your Data
- Your data is the lifeblood of your business. A document scanning solution that involves a document management system, businesses can create and manage records that are automatically sorted into the appropriate retention schedule.