Shredding Service San Luis Obispo
Are you putting your San Luis Obispo company’s confidential information at risk of breach? As your information grows, so does your chance of a breach. Companies need to destroy confidential documents containing personal or sensitive data securely.
With Vital Records Control’s San Luis Obispo, CA shredding services, you can safely and compliantly dispose of sensitive paper and electronic records. Our local team works with you to tailor the right information destruction program to your needs. Choose from onsite, offsite, or one-time options.
- Paper Shredding Services
- Schedule your day for documents to be shredded. Our shred truck will arrive at your office, destroy them onsite in our mobile shredding unit or transport them to our offsite shredding plant.
- Hard Drive Destruction
- We don’t only destroy your paper documents; we offer hard drive destruction services, too. We’re experts in destroying flash drives, computer hard drives, and magnetic media.
- One-Time Shred
- Have a company move or cleanout? Our one-time purge document destruction service helps clear paper clutter from your office.
Ensure secure document shredding services from a trusted vendor
At Vital Records Control, commercial destruction of your sensitive business information is of the utmost importance. An incident of identity theft or improper disposal of confidential business information could be catastrophic to your company.
With the National Association for Information (NAD) AAA certified shredding and destruction services from Vital Records Control, you can be confident that your sensitive information is protected from identity theft or breach.
- Flexible daily, weekly, or monthly scheduled shredding services by trained shredding service specialists
- Lockable shred bins and consoles are designed to accommodate the document needs of any sized business.
- Secure destruction of your proprietary paper documents, hard drives, and computer tapes by NAID certified professionals.
- Shredded paper is 100% recycled, supporting your company’s green initiatives.
- Receive an official Certificate of Destruction upon completion of all document and data destruction projects.
Shred sensitive document including:
- Human Resource Records
- Budgets and Payroll
- Legal and litigation documents
- X-ray films
- Medical records
- Tax forms
- Proprietary documents
- Corporate Records
- Accounting Information
Learn more about shredding services available to you in San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, and the surrounding region.
Contact us for a free quote by filling out the form to the right or calling us at (805) 544-0440.