Today’s fast-paced, technology-driven business environment requires your Valdosta business to operate more efficiently and effectively than ever before. Digitization provides a way for businesses to gain a competitive advance with faster turnarounds through the conversion of paper records to digital files.
Vital Records Control can help you make the move towards advanced business processes. We offer document scanning services in Valdosta, GA and throughout the surrounding region. Our local scanning team helps your company every step of the way towards becoming a more productive, paperless office.
Here’s What You Can Expect from Our Local Valdosta Document Scanning Experts:
- We’ll pick up your boxed records that need to be imaged.
- When your records arrive at our digital center, we’ll barcode scan them so you can keep track of them at all times.
- Then, we’ll remove staples, repair tears, and fold down paper corners.
- We use high-end scanners to quickly transform your records to high-quality images, ensuring your scanning project stays on time and on task.
- After scanning, our local team carefully reviews each file for quality control, such as proper page orientation, readability, and color correctness. We’ll rescan poor quality images.
- We’ll help you index and classify documents so you can find them easily. Additionally, our scanning specialists perform OCR (optical character recognition) services so your documents can be text-searchable.
- We’ll save your newly digital copies in the format you need them in or in your preferred document management system (DMS).
- Finally, your hard copies are returned back to you, or we can securely shred or store them in our offsite facility.
Our local experts have scanned thousands of paper and media files. We’ll help you scan:
- Bound Books
- Fetal monitors
- Large Format including blueprints
Our document scanning services enable your business to:
- Save Time
- Digital copies allow you to shorten the business cycle to increase productivity and gain more value for your information assets.
- Ensure Compliance
- Quick retrieval to important files using a centralized electronic repository allows you to meet compliance requirements and conquer business objectives.
- Go Green
- Going paperless with document scanning services aligns with your company’s green initiatives, reducing your carbon footprint.
- Secure Your Data
- A secure online document management system allows you to safely manage documents throughout their lifecycle, keeping you in compliance with federal and state regulations.