Document Scanning Services
Become a digitally advanced workplace
Whether you need to reduce IT obstacles, enhance compliance or automate back-office operations, Vital Records Control can help you confront changing business demands in a well-equipped, efficient way with our document scanning and imaging services.
By employing our document scanning and imaging solutions, you can focus on running your business while transforming it into a more mobile, digital workplace.
Document scanning and digital imaging services allow you to:
- Retrieve records – Locate and share documents electronically within your organization while reducing redundancies.
- Increase employee efficiency – Utilize valuable time more wisely rather than exhausting it on document searches or digital conversion efforts.
- Reduce costs – Save document storage costs by up to 20-50% while increasing office space.
- Strengthen compliance – Adhere to strict industry and governmental regulations across your organization while employing an effective records retention program.
- Gain a competitive advantage – Grow your business with increased response times and improved customer satisfaction.
Comprehensive Document Scanning and Digital Imaging Solutions
No matter what stage of digitization you’re in, our VitalScan document scanning and digital imaging centers handle projects of all sizes. We offer document imaging services ranging from indexing of large paper archives to ongoing scanning of your records.
Our integrated document scanning and digital imaging services include:
- Back File Scanning – Converting large paper archives into electronic formats allowing you to reduce document storage costs.
- Day Forward Scanning – Transitioning your incoming paper flow into digital formats and integrating them with your existing electronic files.
- Onsite Document Imaging – Scanning at your premises by bringing all the necessary scanning equipment to your location.
- Offsite Document Scanning– Transporting your documents to any of our secure digital imaging centers for scanning and indexing.
See how we can help you reach your digital conversion objectives.