Document Scanning Services
Whether you need to reduce IT obstacles, enhance compliance or automate back-office operations, document imaging services help you confront changing business demands in a well-equipped way.
By employing our document scanning solutions, you can focus on running your business while transforming it into a more mobile, digital workplace.
By scanning your documents, you can:
- Cut down on paper build-up
- Find digital files faster rather than sorting through paper piles
- Increase employee efficiency
- Utilize valuable time more wisely rather than exhausting it on document searches or digital conversion efforts
- Reduce storage costs
- Save document storage costs by up to 20-50% while increasing office space
- Strengthen compliance
- Adhere to strict industry and governmental regulations across your organization while employing an effective records retention program
- Gain a competitive advantage
- Grow your business with increased response times and improved customer satisfaction
Comprehensive Document Scanning and Digital Imaging Solutions
No matter what stage of digitization you’re in, our VitalScan document scanning and digital imaging centers handle projects of all sizes. We offer document imaging services ranging from indexing of vast paper archives to continuous digitization of your records.
Our integrated document scanning and digital imaging services include:
- Back File Scanning – Converting vast paper archives into electronic formats allowing you to reduce document storage costs.
- Day Forward Scanning – Transitioning your incoming paper flow into digital formats and integrating them with your existing electronic files.
- Onsite Document Imaging – Scanning at your premises by bringing all the necessary scanning equipment to your location.
- Offsite Document Scanning– Transporting your documents to any of our secure digital imaging centers for scanning and indexing.
See how we can help you reach your digital conversion objectives.