Document Scanning Services
Document scanning services provide a way for information to become accessible and shareable amongst an organization.
Finding, copying, and refiling paper documents for everyday business activities can be an exhausting process. Employing a records scanning provider to convert your paper documents into digital images will increase employee productivity, enhance business processes, and improve the quality of service you provide your clients.
Document Scanning Services for Your Needs
Vital Records Control has been providing document scanning services for Fortune 500 companies since 1988. Unlike most enterprise scanning companies, we deliver exceptional customer service and accountability with each of document imaging solutions.
Whether you have blueprint, medical, legal or other paper documents, our specialists can convert them into high-quality digital images and integrate them into a cloud-based document management system. And, with our nationwide network of digital centers, we’re able to assess your company’s imaging needs and provide you with a solution that meets all your pricing and servicing requirements.
Let us help you start your digital transformation with a free quote!
Comprehensive Document Imaging Solutions
Vital Records Control is your one provider for all your scanning and digitization needs. From one-time document scanning projects to ongoing scanning services, we have an expert who can help you. Here’s a list of our services:
Bulk Document Scanning Services
- Are you looking for a way to increase productivity for your business? Our bulk document scanning services can help you reach this goal by taking your legacy documents and converting them into high-quality digital formats that are classified and keyword searchable. Your digital files can be easily accessed and shared amongst staff members, cutting down on wasted time searching for records. Quick, secure access to data positions you to work smarter, better, and more efficiently.
Day Forward Scanning Services
- Is paper overtaking your office, but you don’t have the time to scan it all yourself? Day forward scanning services stop paper flow from the point-of-entry at your office. Our team works with you to assess where the paper trail starts and establishes a program that prevents it from entering your business while still providing instant access to valuable information. Your paper documents are transported to one of our secure digital centers where they are scanned, indexed, and integrated into a secure cloud-based repository. Your staff will gain immediate access to imaged documents with enhanced user security level monitoring. Set your office up for success with paper-free digital solutions!
- Do you need instant accessibility to your paper records, but concerned about the confidentiality and security of them? Our scan-on-demand solutions combine the protection of offsite records storage with the convenience and mobility of document scanning. We take your stored information from one of our records storage facilities and scan it at your request. Your scanned files can be accessed digitally from a mobile or electronic device in minutes. Your physical documents are then safely refiled in our secure storage facility. Ensure the right records are at-hand when you need them, and rest easy knowing your information is protected.
Medical Records Scanning
- Are you facing the reality that scanning all your legacy records is a more significant challenge than initially expected? Our medical records imaging professionals are HIPAA trained and ready to help simplify your digital transformation process. We prep, digitize, and index and then import them into an electronic medical records (EMR) system or your preferred storage server where they can be immediately accessed. A proprietary barcoding system tracks your files so they can be easily located at any point during the scanning process, guaranteeing your privacy and protection are never compromised.
- Find out how our experts can also help with release-of-information, data integrity, and medical coding services.
Let us help you reach your digital conversion objectives. Contact us for scanning prices for your next project.