Tape Storage and Vaulting Services
Storing tapes offsite doesn’t mean sacrificing convenience
Your employees need to concentrate on the business at hand. But with large volumes of tapes, media and data to back up and store, you’re using valuable time and space to manage it.
By moving your tapes storage offsite and into the care of a trusted third-party provider, you can relieve the burden of data protection itself and amplify the time towards recovery. We provide scheduled media rotations, on-demand pickups, deliveries, and long-term storage.
And, because of our comprehensive data protection solutions, including document imaging, records storage, and shredding services, you’ll be confident your backup media is protected and preserved for years to come.
Our offsite tape storage and vaulting services provide you with:
- Offsite media vaults
- Barcoded inventory management
- Web access and online ordering capability
- Temperature and humidity controls for backup media
- Managed security 24/7/365
Offsite Media Vaults
Protect and preserve valuable data
The improper storage of film, video, and tape backups can cause deterioration from harmful environmental and human handling factors such as sun damage, skin oils, and temperature changes.
With Vital Records Control as your trusted partner, you’ll gain peace-of-mind knowing your business’ vital assets are protected with the utmost care. With your data protection as our main priority, we design our media vaults to exceed regulatory and IRS storage guidelines.
- Seismic Rated Structure
- We engineer our vaults with 30″ concrete walls and eight layers of steel to withstand environmental catastrophes.
- Precision Climate and Humidity Control
- Our facilities are constructed to keep your sensitive information in mint condition with climate and humidity controls present year-round.
- Fire Suppression
- Each location exceeds industry fire protection standards and is equipped with a halon dry-fire suppression system.
- Security personnel, video surveillance and intrusion alarms protect facilities 24/7/365.
- Regulatory compliance
See how we can help prepare your business for the unexpected.