Since 1988, Vital Records Control has offered NAID AAA Certified document shredding services to local businesses in Anchorage, AK to protect their information from breach.
Whether you need the destruction of paper files, hard drives, or both, our document shredding services offer complete chain of custody for your end-to-end protection.
We offer the following document shredding services in Anchorage, AK:
One-Time Shredding and Purges
Perfect for Anchorage businesses that have accumulated large volumes of sensitive files that need them shredded compliantly. Our one-time purge shredding services save your company time and money. Our local bonded technicians pick up your boxed records or drop off shred bins at your office for secure shredding. After you fill them, we’ll transport them to our shredding facility where your private information is securely destroyed.
Ongoing Scheduled Shredding Services
Regularly scheduled services are ideal for paper-dependent companies in Anchorage that need sensitive information destroyed securely and promptly. You decide how often our professional drivers arrive at your office to collect your shredding materials for destruction. We offer weekly, biweekly, or monthly destruction services to fit your needs best.
Paper Shredding Services
We offer NAID-certified destruction services that include multiple shred bins and scheduling options to meet your specific needs.
Flexible, Onsite Shredding Service
Outside of Anchorage, AK? We will come to you if you’re located nearby one of our routinely scheduled stops. Please refer to the below service schedules and call (907) 929-1154 to schedule a pickup while our mobile shredding units are in your area.
- Anchorage, AK: Monday-Friday
- Mat-Su Valley, AK: Monday-Wednesday
- Eagle River, AK: Tuesday of every week
- JBER, AK: 3rd Thursday of every month
- Soldotna, AK: 4th Thursday of every month
- Kenai, AK: 2nd Thursday of every month
- Homer, AK: Wednesday before 2nd Thursday every month
- Seward, AK: 1st Thursday of every quarter
Walk-In Residential Shredding Services
For smaller commercial and residential clients that have under 500 lbs. of documents to shred, Vital Records Control Alaska offers walk-in residential shredding services with no appointment necessary.
Location: 801 E. 82ND AVE #B1 ANCHORAGE, ALASKA
Hours: Monday-Thursday (12-5 pm) & Friday (10am-4pm)
- We weigh your documents on a state-certified scale and charge accordingly.
- Your confidential materials are shredded onsite.
- Once shredding is completed, materials are collected and transported to the Anchorage Recycling Center.
Mobile Hard Drive Destruction
Our mobile shredders reduce hard drives to shredded scrap metal in a matter of seconds, making information retrieval from them impossible.
- HD Serial # and Reporting – Before destruction occurs, your hard drives are assigned a serial number and scanned into our system.
- Certificate of Destruction – You receive a Certificate of Destruction with your unique serial number.
- Recycling – After the drives are destroyed beyond recognition, materials are sent to be recycled with other electronic scraps.
- Witnessed Physical Destruction – Electronic surveillance video footage of the destruction process is provided to you on a personalized thumb drive.