Health Information Management Services
The Electronic Medical Records (EMR) evolution in healthcare has arrived along with an entire new set of Health Information Management (HIM) challenges for hospitals, physicians, and clinics. New federal guidelines now tie both hospital reimbursement and HIPPA compliance to EMR implementation with significant fines for non-compliance. Furthermore, many hospitals still operate out of multiple repositories, making accurate retrieval of Personal Health Information (PHI) difficult.
At Vital Records Control, we provide a full suite of Health Information Management (HIM) services that deliver the industry expertise, people and innovative technology. Our solutions not only help simplify and streamline your PHI needs but augment your workflow.
What you gain:
- Accelerated revenue with reduced overhead fees
- Advanced control over Release of Information (ROI) requests
- Compliance with HIPPA regulations and IG (Information Governance) policies
- Prevention of unnecessary lawsuits and data breaches
- Increased patient and physician satisfaction
Holistic Solutions for Every HIM Challenge
Our primary focus is to provide you with peace-of-mind knowing that highly-trained experts are handling your PHI confidentiality needs and management of records. With solutions including the release-of-information (ROI), medical records scanning, MPI data integrity, document storage, to secure destruction, we implement a holistic records management plan that sets you up for success.
Our healthcare information management services include:
- Master Patient Index (MPI) data integrity
- Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) auditing
- Release of Information (ROI) request fulfillment
- Compliant records retention programs
- Quality assurance (QA) and data mining