Is your Jackson, MS company looking for ways to access critical documents quickly and accurately? Vital Records Control can help.
Our local Jackson team of imaging specialists organize, index, and convert your documents into secure, easily accessible images.
For over 30 years, we’ve offered companies in Jackson, MS and the surrounding area everything they need to go paperless.
Local Jackson Scanning Specialists help every step of the way for your document scanning project:
- We prepare your documents for imaging, removing staples, paper clips, and ensuring each page is separated so they’ll be scanned the proper way.
- High-accuracy, high-speed scanners capture your documents of all sizes and types.
- We perform quality control processes during each scanning project, including checking for color correctness and proper page orientation.
- We’ll index and organize your files so that you can find them in keyword searches.
- Our specialists migrate your images to your preferred format, including JPEGs, TIFFs, and more.
- We export your digital copies to your document management system of choice.
- After the scanning process, we’ll deliver your paper records back to you, store them in our offsite records storage facility, or destroy them securely.
When you use our document scanning services, you’ll be enabled to:
Better management of records
When your documents are stored digitally, you can easily find records when you need them. You can pull up important files in seconds, eliminating duplicate copies of information.
Enhance Disaster Recovery
Most companies don’t think about how their information would be affected by a major disaster. Document scanning ensures that your information is accessible and securely stored in an online repository.
Depending on your document scanning project’s requirements, document scanning can save your company costs in the long run. You don’t have to spend money on storage space and employees save valuable time by not having to search for missing records.