Whether you’re a small business or large enterprise, chances are your company generates a lot of paper documents and confidential information. Though paper shredding onsite with a hand-fed shredder may seem like a reasonable way to save space, it’s time-consuming and can put you at risk of identity theft.
Shredding services focus on the destruction of materials that typically contain sensitive information and require secure destruction to meet retention policies.
From mobile shredding services that come to you to offsite bulk shredding, we can design a paper shredding service solution to fit your company’s paper usage and retention needs.
Mobile Shredding Services
Whether you prefer to watch the shredding of confidential documents for peace of mind or are required to do so by law, our mobile shredding services give you a compliant, convenient way to destroy materials at your location.
Our trained and bonded specialists come to your location for paper shredding services to occur in a mobile shredding truck equipped with industrial-grade shredders, allowing you to watch the entire process.
Here’s how it works:
- We deliver shred consoles to your location.
- You fill the shred bins with documents to be destroyed.
- On your regularly scheduled shred day, uniformed VRC technicians pickup and transport shred bins to a mobile shredding truck parked on site.
- Bins are emptied into an industrial-grade shredder that destroys papers beyond recognition.
- We transport the shredded materials to an off-site recycling plant.
- You receive a certificate of destruction to ensure your papers are destroyed according to HIPAA, FACTA, GLA, and GSA policies.
Offsite Shredding Services
Looking for document destruction service for the frequent disposal of large volumes of papers? Our offsite services are perfect for paper-dependent companies to ensure your sensitive materials are destroyed compliantly with laws and regulations.
With offsite shredding, we pick up your documents for disposal and transport them to our destruction plant for secure shredding to occur.
Here’s how it works:
- You choose your pickup schedule.
- We drop off secure, locked shred bins at your location.
- You fill the bins with documents to be shredded.
- At scheduled intervals, our uniformed specialists pick up your bins in secure trucks.
- We transport the bins to a destruction facility that has security around the perimeter and monitored access systems.
- Your documents are securely destroyed and recycled.
- You receive a certificate of destruction with the date and time of shredding.
One-Time Purge Projects
Do you have a bulk of paper from a recent tax audit or company move? Our one-time purge services are a secure, cost-effective way to save time and destroy confidential records.
We’ll drop off NAID-certified shred bins at your location. Once they’re filled with documents, our bonded staff will pick them up and transport them to a secure offsite plant for disposal and recycling. We’ll provide a certified certificate of destruction for your records.
We place secure, locked shred bins at your location to reduce the risk of your private information falling into the wrong hands. And, unlike some competitors that charge by the pound or hour, our shredding prices are charged by the bin, saving your company money.
Our shred bins and documents are barcoded, scanned and tracked throughout the destruction process.
Choose from 32-gallon shred bins, 64-gallon containers, or 96-gallon bins. Contact us for pricing and a free quote.