If you’re like most businesses, your company generates a lot of paper documents. Though document destruction onsite with a hand-fed shredder may seem like a reasonable way to save space, it’s time-consuming and can put your information security at risk.
From mobile shredding services that come to you to offsite bulk shredding, we can design a document shredding service solution to fit your company’s needs.
Mobile Shredding Services
Whether you prefer to watch the shredding of confidential documents for peace of mind or are required to do so by law, our mobile shredding services give you a compliant, convenient way to destroy materials at your location.
Our trained and bonded specialists come to your location in a mobile shredding truck equipped with industrial-grade shredders, allowing you to watch the entire process.
Here’s how it works:
- We deliver shred consoles to your location.
- You fill the shred bins with documents to be shredded.
- On your regularly scheduled shred day, uniformed VRC technicians pickup and transport shred bins to a mobile shredding truck parked on site.
- Bins are emptied into an industrial-grade shredder that destroys papers beyond recognition.
- We transport the shredded materials to an off-site recycling plant.
- You receive a certificate of destruction for your records.
Off-site Shredding Services
Our offsite shredding services are perfect for paper-dependent companies that require frequent disposal of large volumes of documents.
Here’s how it works:
- You choose your pickup schedule for paper shredding service.
- We drop off secure, locked shred bins at your location.
- You fill the bins with documents to be shredded.
- At scheduled intervals, our uniformed specialists pick up your bins in secure trucks.
- We transport the bins to a destruction facility that has security around the perimeter and monitored access systems.
- Your documents are appropriately destroyed and recycled.
- You receive a certificate of destruction with the date and time of shredding.
One-Time Purge Projects
Do you have a bulk of paper from a recent tax audit or company move? Our one-time purge services are a secure, cost-effective way to save time and destroy confidential records.
We’ll drop off NAID-certified shred bins at your location. Once they’re filled with documents, our bonded staff will pick them up and transport them to a secure offsite plant for disposal and recycling. We’ll provide a certified certificate of destruction on request.