At Vital Records Control Nashville, TN, we provide records and document storage services to protect and store your Nashville company’s physical and electronic files.
Storing your documents at our Nashville records storage facilities is a secure, cost-effective way to move your documents out of your office, but still have access to them whenever you need it. Our local Nashville storage facilities are equipped with strict climate-control and advanced fire protection systems, keeping your sensitive records preserved for years to come.
In addition to our 24/7 customer support, we provide on-demand deliveries that allow you to retrieve documents quickly and conveniently.
Why store your documents offsite?
- State-of-the-art Facilities with Advanced Security Features
- Your stored records in our Nashville facility will never be at risk. Our local facility is equipped with fire suppression systems, NFPA-compliant sprinkler systems, and tightly-monitored access controls for your information’s end-to-end protection.
- Instant Records Storage Availability
- When you store your records with us, you’ll receive immediate access to them. Your inventory is tracked with barcodes and easily manageable on our online records management portal. Authorized users at your company can easily order deliveries, pickups, and additional services with the click of a mouse. Secure viewing rooms for onsite access are also available for you to view records.
- Convenient Delivery Options
- From the next day, the second day, to priority deliveries, we offer a range of retrieval options to provide the documents you need when you need them.
- Climate-Controlled Document Storage in Nashville
- Your hard copies will not be suspect to mold or fungus deterioration. We keep the temperature at our records storage facilities between 60 and 80 degrees to ensure your documents are preserved for years to come.
- By storing files securely offsite with us, you’ll comply with complex federal laws including SOX, FACTA, and HIPAA along with Tennessee’s records retention guidelines
Learn more about our records storage services available to you in Nashville, TN.