Compliant Records Storage Services
Depending on your industry, you may be required to store critical records for a particular length of time in order to meet federal and state guidelines. While storing documents and critical files onsite may seem like a suitable option, it can diminish productivity and put your company at risk for noncompliance.
By using outsourced records storage services, you’ll benefit from accountable chain-of-custody procedures, effective information management programs and dedicated customer service.
Records and Information Management (RIM) Solutions
With 30 years of experience, Vital Records Control provides the protection, accountability, and transparency to solve all your records management needs. Our specialists guide you on how to prepare documents for transport to our secure storage facilities, where our innovative VitalRF technology is used to track information for a complete chain-of-custody.
- State-of-the-Art Storage Facilities
- Our SSAE-16 certified storage facilities are protected by multiple layers of security and fire suppression systems to ensure your records are always safe.
- Customized Delivery Methods
- We offer same-day, next-day, rush and emergency scheduling options.
- Chain-of-Custody Procedures
- Vital Records Control has developed systematic procedures to deliver the highest levels of safety and accountability. Additionally, our proprietary VitalRF (Radio Frequency) technology identifies and tracks your information throughout its entire lifespan.
See how we can help protect your records and documents throughout their life-cycle.