Our document scanning services reduce paper-intensive processes that advance your Anchorage company forward. Scanned files can be shared to multiple users in remote offices, or within your local office.
Whether your company is looking to go 100% paperless, or simply needing to free up valuable office space, our local imaging team is here to meet your needs.
Scanning Services in Anchorage and the Surrounding Region
Vital Records Control Anchorage works with several companies in Anchorage and the surrounding region to convert their physical records into beautifully scanned documents. No matter what the size of your digital scanning project may be, we have the expertise and experience to scan it right and on budget.
Here’s What You Can Expect from Our Local Scanning Experts:
- We remove bindings, staples and straighten corners to ensure your paper copies are ready for scanning.
- Our local imaging team performs a manual quality control process, ensuring there are no double-feeds.
- High-speed scanners convert your documents into digital images.
- We perform indexing and identify your documents to your specifications.
- Files can be saved in whatever format your need, whether PDF, JPEG, and more.
- We migrate your images to CD, DVD, or your preferred document management system.
What We Scan
We can scan a multitude of physical media including:
- Bound Books
- Fetal monitors
- Large Format including blueprints