Vital Records Control offers customized document scanning services to organizations in Colorado Spring, CO.
When you need to streamline processes for better business outcomes or maximize office space by removing paper files, document scanning services are the ideal solution.
Whether you’re in the healthcare, legal, education, or financial industry in Colorado Springs, our local team of imaging experts is here to help accelerate your transition to a digital workplace.
Wide Variety of Scanning Services in Colorado Springs
Vital Records Control CO works with you to determine the hard copies you need to have scanned and the format you need them in so you can retrieve them quickly.
We can help you with:
- Backfile Conversions
- We convert legacy documents into digital copies and provide an electronic database for you to retrieve them from.
- Day Forward Scanning
- Our local team scans the documents from the moment they enter your office, even if scanning is required immediately.
- Scan on Demand
- Our scan-on-demand solution combines the security of offsite records storage with the accessibility of imaging. Your stored files are scanned as you need them, providing a cost-effective option for scanning.
- Medical Records Scanning
- Do you need an X-ray film to converted to digital? Our HIPAA compliant scanning processes convert your medical records into high-quality digital images.
We scan many types of media and records other than standard-sized documents, including:
- Archived film
- Large format images (up to 42 inches wide)
- EKG strips and fetal monitor images
- Jacketed microfilm
- Microfilm and microfiche
- Bound books
- Newspaper collections