Manage your digital documents and data growth without the costs and burden of managing technical hardware infrastructure or the expertise required to maintain it.
With Vital Records Control, you can store your digital files on a cloud-based platform that’s highly secure, scalable, and reliable.
Vital Records Control stores millions of images on secure servers for small businesses and Fortune 500 clients who want their documents managed securely and cost-effectively.
Our cloud storage solutions provide you with:
- Accessibility: Find the information you need when you need it.
- Data Protection: Your data is encrypted and safeguarded in safe underground vaults.
- Flexible Costs: SaaS pricing model allows you to manage your stored data and budget.
- Long-term document retention: Off-site backup storage and archival storage to meet legal and compliance requirements.
Simple and Secure Document Management
By hosting your digital files with Vital Records Control, you’ll receive a complete, secure document management solution. We scan, digitize, and store your data that you can access remotely.
- Request document scanning services through our VitalWeb portal, available to all of our records storage clients. New customers can call (877) 898-7450.
- Your documents are scanned, digitized, and indexed according to your document retrieval needs.
- Digital documents and metadata are formatted and uploaded to our cloud hosting platform.
- Your files and folders are encrypted and secured according to your specified business user access controls.
- Employees can retrieve digital files remotely with a wireless connection.
- Centralize data from multiple operating systems into one complete online document storage system with real-time access.
Cloud Storage Security
When you host your documents with Vital Records Control, your information’s security is our top priority. With advanced password protection, data encryption, and secure networks, only authorized viewers will have access to your digital content.
- High-quality SLAs
- Secure SSL certificate ensuring up to 256 AES encryption
- All user sessions are encrypted
- Separate edge firewall
- Data replication cites (24 hour SLA on restoration)
- Compatible with Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome
Data Center Facilities
Your data is protected in underground, bunkered data centers that adhere to SAS 70 Type II auditing standards with state-of-the-art security and automated backup routines for advanced protection against data loss.
- 24/7 on-site personnel and closed-circuit surveillance
- Card and biometric access controls
- Climate-controlled facilities
- Comprehensive, state-of-the-art fire suppression systems