Our digital transformation specialists have more than 30 years of experience helping clients efficiently organize, digitize and index their documents.
When your company undergoes a digital transformation, you’ll:
- Save Time
- Stop spending valuable time tracking down physical files. Our digital transformation services give you the tools you need to better store, access and manage your documents.
- Work Efficiently
- Having 24/7 online access to files will help your staff perform better, work collaboratively and lead to quicker turnaround times. Our imaging team will work with you to identify active records to digitize now, then make a plan to store or scan the ones you use less often.
- Improve Processes and Enhance Compliance
- Due to state and federal regulations, some documents may need to be stored for several years to meet compliance requirements. We’re able to store your physical records compliantly while giving you secure online access to the files you need most often.
- Maximize Space
- Digital transformation allows you to consolidate files, eliminate duplicates and reclaim space physical records take up in your office.
- Enhance Security
- Regardless of the imaging solution you choose, your digital files are will be protected in secure data centers. And, we mirror scanned images and back them up to tape for storage in our off-site media vaults. Each document is tracked and monitored for compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, and other government regulations.
If you’d like to learn more, contact us, and we’ll be happy to answer your questions about our document scanning services to find the right solution for your company’s specific needs.