Keep your business running efficiently with instant access to your stored documents and records.
With Vital Records Control, you’ll be able to completely manage your offsite files, retention schedules, and shred programs all in one easy-to-use records management system.
VitalWeb, our web-based records management software, provides online access to your physical and electronic records inventory, so you always know what you’re storing and the disposition of every file.
VitalWeb’s Key Features
The VitalWeb Records Management application combines the tools and technologies you need to automate workflow and be more productive.
- Real-time dashboards
- Classify, file, and track documents throughout their lifecycle
- Online ordering for boxes, deliveries, scan-on-demand, and secure shredding services
- Customizable reporting, descriptions, and search options
- Multi-level user role assignments and departmental infrastructure
- Built-in retention schedule and compliance capabilities
- Convenient, secure online access
- 24/7/365 Access from multiple devices
Quickly pull together a clean, comprehensive report using a variety of customizable features. VitalWeb’s reporting allows you to:
- Gain insight into your inventory in offsite storage and information trends
- Assess the performance of your records and information management program
- Monitor activity on each document with a detailed audit trail
- Run shredding reports, including destruction eligibility, scheduled visits, and previous orders
Instant File Access
Storing your documents doesn’t mean sacrificing access to them. With just a few clicks, you can search through your stored inventory, locate what’s needed, and gain instant access to it.
- Physical and electronic delivery of stored documents
- Same-day and next-day retrievals
- Order services for converting paper files to digital
Manage Retention Schedules
- Manage documents from creation, storage to destruction
- Automatically generate inventory audits and activity logs for actions taken on records
- Run destruction reports to identify records that have reached their retention period