Whether you’re a small business or large enterprise, chances are your company generates a lot of paper documents and confidential information. Though shredding onsite with a hand-fed shredder may seem like a reasonable way to save space, it’s time-consuming and can put your confidential information at risk of identity theft.
VRC’s paper shredding services focus on the destruction of documents that typically contain sensitive information and require compliant disposal to meet retention policies.
From mobile shredding that comes to you to a one-time shredding service to offsite bulk shredding, VRC’s solutions are customizable to fit your company’s paper usage and retention needs.
Mobile Shredding Services
Whether you prefer to watch the shredding of confidential documents for peace of mind or are required to do so by law, our mobile shredding gives you a compliant, convenient way to destroy materials at your location.
Our professional staff will come to your business to dispose of sensitive materials in a mobile shredding truck.
Here’s how it works:
- We deliver shred consoles to your location.
- You fill the shred bins with documents to be destroyed.
- On your regularly scheduled shred day, uniformed VRC technicians pickup and transport shred bins to a mobile shredding truck parked on site.
- Bins are emptied into a commercial shredder that destroys papers beyond recognition.
- We transport the shredded materials to an off-site recycling plant.
- You receive a certificate of destruction to ensure your files are destroyed according to HIPAA, FACTA, GLA, and GSA policies.
Offsite Shredding Services
Are you looking for document destruction service for the frequent disposal of large volumes of papers? Our offsite services offer the same convenience of onsite shredding by having a shredding professional come and pick up your documents at your location.
However, your documents are safely transported to our secure shredding facility for disposition to occur. It’s the ideal solution for paper-dependent companies to ensure your sensitive materials are destroyed compliantly with laws and regulations.
Here’s how it works:
- You choose your pickup schedule.
- We drop off secure, locked shred bins at your location.
- You fill the containers with documents to be shredded.
- At scheduled intervals, our uniformed specialists pick up your containers in secure trucks.
- We transport the containers to a destruction facility that has security around the perimeter and monitored access systems.
- Your documents are securely destroyed and recycled.
- You receive a certificate of destruction with the date and time of shredding.
One-Time Purge Projects
Do you have a bulk of paper from a recent tax audit or company move? Our purge services are a secure, cost-effective way to save time and destroy confidential records, including tax returns, bank account information, social security numbers, and more.
We’ll drop off NAID-certified shred bins at your location. Once they’re filled with your materials, our bonded staff will pick them up and transport them to a secure offsite plant for disposal and recycling. We’ll provide a certified certificate of destruction for your records.
We place safe, locked shred bins at your location to reduce the risk of identity theft. Unlike some competitors that charge by the pound or hour, our shredding prices are charged by the bin, saving your company money.
Our shred bins and documents are barcoded, scanned, and tracked throughout the destruction process.
Choose from 32-gallon shred bins, 64-gallon containers, or 96-gallon bins. Contact us for pricing and a free quote.
Drop-Off Shredding Services
Remove clutter from your workplace conveniently and compliantly. Find a location near you to inquire about our drop-off and residential shredding services.