Commercial Document Shredding that Keeps You Safe and Secure
Whether you’re a small business or large enterprise, chances are your company generates a lot of paper documents and confidential information. Though paper shredding with a hand-fed shredder may seem like a reasonable way to save costs, it’s time-consuming and can put your confidential information at risk of identity theft.
With Vital Records Control’s secure document shredding services, you can ensure the destruction of documents containing sensitive information is performed in a compliant, secure manner.
Vital Records Control’s confidential shredding service is customizable to fit your company’s paper usage and retention needs from mobile service that comes to you to a one-time purge to offsite bulk shredding.
Mobile Shredding Services
Whether you prefer to watch the destruction of confidential documents for peace of mind or are required to do so by law, our mobile options give you a compliant, convenient way to destroy materials at your location.
Our licensed and bonded staff will come to your business to dispose of sensitive materials in a mobile shredding truck.
Here’s how it works:
- We deliver shred consoles to your location.
- You fill the shred bins with documents to be destroyed.
- On your regularly scheduled shred day, uniformed VRC technicians pickup and transport shred bins to a secure, GPS-tracked truck parked on site.
- Bins are emptied into a commercial document shredding machine that destroys papers beyond recognition.
- We transport the destroyed materials to an off-site recycling plant.
- You receive a certificate of destruction to ensure your files are disposed of according to HIPAA, FACTA, GLA, and GSA policies.
Offsite Services for Paper Shredding
Are you looking for commercial shredding for the frequent disposal of large volumes of papers? Our offsite shredding services offer the same convenience as our onsite service by having a VRC technician come and pick up your documents at your location.
However, your documents are safely transported to our secure shredding facility for disposition to occur. It’s the ideal solution for paper-dependent companies to ensure your sensitive materials are destroyed compliantly with laws and regulations.
Here’s how it works:
- You choose your pickup schedule for document shredding services.
- We drop off secure, locked shred bins at your location.
- You fill the containers with documents to be disposed of.
- At scheduled intervals, our uniformed specialists pick up your containers in secure trucks.
- We transport the containers to a paper shredding facility with security around the perimeter and monitored access systems.
- Your documents are securely destroyed and recycled.
- You receive a certificate of destruction with the date and time of the document destruction service.
One-Time Purge Projects
Do you have a bulk of paper from a recent tax audit or company move? Our purge services are a secure, cost-effective way to save time and destroy private records, including tax returns, bank account information, social security numbers, and more.
We’ll drop off NAID-certified shred bins at your location. Once they’re filled with your materials, our bonded staff will pick them up and transport them to a secure offsite plant for disposal and recycling. We’ll provide a certified certificate of destruction for your records.
We place safe, locked shred bins at your location to reduce the risk of identity theft. Unlike some competitors charged by the pound or hour, our shredding prices are charged by the bin, saving your company money.
Our shred bins and documents are barcoded, scanned, and tracked throughout the destruction process.
Choose from 32-gallon shred bins, 64-gallon containers, or 96-gallon bins. Contact us for pricing and a free quote.
Drop-Off Shredding Services
Remove clutter from your workplace conveniently and compliantly. Find a location near you to inquire about our drop-off and residential shredding services.