Creating value with document management solutions.
What makes Vital Records Control different? Here are a few reasons why we’re more than a company offering document management services:
- Exceptional Service, 24/7 – At Vital Records Control, service is more than just managing your information. We provide end-to-end customer services. It’s making sure your needs are taken care of throughout the entire experience. Whether you’re needing help with records retention, looking to turn your company into a digital workplace, or in need of assistance with one of our cloud-based platforms —we’ll make sure you’re treated exceptionally from start-to-finish. Our customer service team is here for you, 24/7.
- Innovative RFID Tracking – We set the status quo high for information management technology early on. Vital Records Control was one of the first pioneers to develop and use high-tech radio-frequency identification (RFID) tracking system in our document storage procedures. And ever since then, every file box has been tracked using this system.
- Chain of Custody Procedures – Chain of custody is the control system used to govern the collection, processing and storage of confidential documents, legacy files and personnel records. These controls reduce the potential for files to be accidentally or maliciously tampered with and guarantee that your critical information is securely safeguarded. Additionally, chain of custody procedures ensure accuracy and documentation of your vital information.
- SSAE-16 Certified Facilities – All our storage facilities meet the SSAE-16 standard with tightly monitored control systems and monitoring.
- Cost Control – No matter what the size of your company, we maintain fair and level pricing throughout the entire contractual term for our all our customers with no hidden fees.
- 95% Customer Satisfaction – We believe in putting the customer first. As a result, we’ve achieved a 95% customer satisfaction rate. Our team of industry specialists builds customer-centric partnerships with proven solutions to help them reach success.