For more than 30 years, our comprehensive portfolio of business records management solutions has helped small companies across the U.S. comply with confidence. At Vital Records Control, we understand the challenges small business owners face with limited staff and budget. We can give you the tools you need to meet all of your small business record keeping requirements.
As your records and information (RIM) partner, we consider ourselves an extension of your team, able to help you manage your documents efficiently throughout their lifecycles in a cost-effective way. Whether you need help storing your confidential information, imaging hard copies, or securely shredding paper files, our local customer support team is here to give you the help you need, when you need it.
Document Storage for Business
If you’re storing paper-based records onsite, your company’s proprietary information could be at risk of theft or damage from natural disasters. Offsite records storage allows you to save storage space while keeping your information safe.
Our storage facilities offer unlimited storage and give you exceptional security and fire suppression technology in a climate-controlled environment. And, our storage solutions include access to a portal that allows you to track and manage your records online.
With Vital Records Control’s document storage solutions, you can:
- Save time searching through filing cabinets for misplaced documents.
- Retrieve files with on-demand deliveries, including options for next-day, same-day, and rush retrievals.
- Use our online records management system to manage retention schedules, run custom inventory reports, and order scan-on-demand or shredding services.
Offsite Tape Storage for Your Small Business
A strong data backup process is an important part of seamless business operations. Whether it’s your business plan, emails, tax records or customer information, if critical data isn’t stored correctly, your company’s future may be at risk.
Offsite tape and media storage is a cost-effective way to protect your business’s essential data. Our offsite backup solutions for small business help you recover the data you need with easy online access to your stored inventory.
Our media vaults are specially designed to withstand natural and manmade disasters, and have automatic generators and 24/7 security monitoring.
By storing your electronic records and data backups offsite, you can:
- Keep your data secure and prevent it from getting into the wrong hands.
- Recover your records quickly when the unexpected occurs.
- Manage your information online, run reports for audits, and compliance reviews with our web-based inventory portal, VaultWeb.
Cloud Backup Solutions for Small Business
As your company grows, your proprietary information becomes an increasingly invaluable asset. Having access to your critical data increases your business’s chances of success.
Backup records that are kept at your office aren’t worth much if they’re lost due to fire, theft, human error or natural disaster.
With Vital Records Control’s cloud backup services, you’ll have a data protection solution tailored to your business’s specific needs. We work with you to form a data backup plan that ensures your information is safe and accessible when you need it.
Our data backup solutions allow you to:
- Automatically back up your data to highly secure data centers.
- Reduce risk of permanently deleted files or lost information.
- Automate your data backup processes with a comprehensive data protection plan.
Online Document Management for Small Business
Your company needs a document management system to manage its files efficiently. However, document management software can be expensive and require ongoing maintenance and operational support that may not be within your budget.
Vital Records Control’s business document scanning services are a cost-effective way to simplify and control the document management process.
Our document imaging specialists will scan your paper files and digitize them, so they’re text-searchable. Your files will be integrated into our cloud-based platform for easy file sharing and retrievals.
With our cloud document storage for your small business, you can:
- Only pay for the data you store with flexible pricing options.
- Leave the IT aspects of online document storage to us.
- Monitor document activity and revisions.
- Keep your data safe with advanced encryption and monitored access controls.
- Automate workflows and increase productivity.
Shredding Services for Small Businesses
With the rise of data breaches, the need for the secure destruction of paper records and confidential data is essential for businesses everywhere.
With our business document shredding services, you can safely, cost-effectively and compliantly shred unneeded paper-based documents and electronic records.
Our paper shredding and hard drive destruction services include onsite or offsite shredding, one-time purges, and recurring shredding services that are tailored to your unique needs. We provide NAID AAA Certified shredding and offer a range of secure, locked shred bins at no additional charge.
By working with a local shredding company like VRC, you can:
- Protect your reputation and keep your customers’ information confidential.
- Include local shredding services with convenient scheduling options
- Align with your company’s green initiatives, including sustainable shredding.
- Securely destroy paper documents, hard drives and data backups, with a Certificate of Destruction to prove it.
- Include drop-off shredding services at specific locations.