VRC’s document storage San Francisco helps California companies lower their chances of misplacing, damaging, or destroying your critical business records and documents.
Company records contain confidential information regarding clients, employees, business partners, internal processes, and more. Safeguarding these files while maintaining document organization and accessibility improves business processes and strengthens compliance.
Whether your filing cabinets are overflowing or you’re hoping to enhance security, consider storing your San Francisco company’s business records at an offsite records storage facility.
Offsite Document Storage San Francisco
Document storage services provide more than a records center to store your paper and electronic records. With physical and digital retrieval services, environmental controls, and advanced security protecting your information, you can gain peace of mind knowing your information is available at a moment’s notice.
Our records storage facilities include:
- Physical access controls
- Live security personnel and alarm systems
- Advanced fire detection and suppressions
- 24-hour monitoring
Document Storage and Management San Francisco
When you store your records with Vital Records Control San Francisco, you’ll have access to our state-of-the-art records management system, VitalWeb. You can order on-demand document scanning services to digitize your records and back them up in cloud storage. And, when your records have reached the end of their lifecycle, you can request shredding services to securely destroy them.
VitalWeb features include:
- Real-time dashboards
- Classify, file, and track records throughout their lifecycle
- Request boxes for documents, retrievals, scan-on-demand, and document shredding services
- Customizable reporting, descriptions and search capabilities
- Multi-level user role assignments and departmental infrastructure
- Built-in retention schedule and compliance options
- Convenient and secure online access
- 24/7/365 Access from multiple devices
Learn more about record storage services available to you in San Francisco and the surrounding area.