Converting your physical documents to digital files is a big step towards becoming a more modern, efficient business. Vital Record Control San Luis Obispo can help you with every step of the way of going digital. We offer scanning services for any size project or file type.
By going digital, you will improve your productivity and accelerate your workflow. Rather than searching through various files for the information you need, your documents will be available at your fingertips.
At Vital Records Control San Luis Obispo, our team carefully prepares, scans, and indexes your paper documents. We use high-speed scanners to carefully and quickly scan your volumes of documents. After scanning, we’ll return your paper records to your location, safely store them at our records storage facility, or shred them. We provide you with a secure, easy way to access your digital files.
What types of documents do we scan?
Reduce the time it takes to find the information you need. We scan a variety of records, including:
- Paper documents
- Photos, slides, and negatives
- Medical records, charts, and X-rays
- Books, ledgers, newspapers, and magazines
- Aperture cards
- Large-format images
- EKG strips and fetal monitor images
- Well logs and surveys
- Engineering, mechanical, and architectural drawings and blueprints
- Artwork and paintings
- Ask us about your unique requirement.
Professional Document Scanning Services San Luis Obispo
Accelerate your transition to a digital workplace and find the information you need when you need it. Our team of document imaging specialists will help you with:
- Indexing and Classification
- Put content into context. We’ll index your documents according to your requirements, such as subject, document type, author, and more.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Our technology converts handwritten, typed, scanned text, or text inside images to machine-readable text.
- Document Management System (DMS) Integration
- After your files are scanned and indexed, we’ll upload them into your existing DMS or our secure cloud-based repository for quick access.