Is your Springfield, MO company in need of a way to access crucial business documents quickly and efficiently? Our document scanning services can help.
Our local Springfield document imaging specialists remove the stress from the document scanning process and convert your paper records into searchable digital images.
For over 30 years, Vital Records Control has offered customized document scanning solutions to companies in Springfield, MO, and the surrounding area to help them improve processes and increase mobile agility.
Local Springfield Document Scanning Specialists guide you through the imaging process:
- To make sure no pages are accidentally missed, we remove staples and paper clips from your documents.
- Our imaging experts neatly stack your papers to prepare them for scanning, straightening folded corners and repairing tears.
- High-accuracy, high-speed scanners scan your paper records, converting them into new digital images.
- During each scanning project, we perform quality control checks, such as color correctness and proper page orientation.
- Your files are organized and indexed according to your specifications.
- We’ll migrate your files to the format you need them in, including JPEGs, TIFFs, and more.
- Your digital copies are exported into the document management system of choice.
- After your documents are scanned, we’ll send them back to you, store them in our offsite facility, or dispose of them securely.
When you use our document scanning services, you’ll be enabled to:
Document scanning allows you to locate important files with the click of a mouse. Optical character recognition (OCR) software applied during your scanning project helps you perform fast, easy keyword searches.
With cybercrime at an all-time high, hacking is always a concern. By working with a reputable document imaging partner who takes information privacy seriously and stores your hard files in secure data centers, there’s no need to worry about the integrity of your information.
With scan on demand services, you can store your less-active documents offsite in a records center. When you need a file, it’s scanned and sent to you digitally. This cost-effective option affords your business the benefits of scanning at a fraction of the cost.